PSALM 91 Global prayer for Israel and against WWIII
Operation Psalm 91 – A Global Prayer Guide to Pray For Israel and Against WWIII
In light of many of God’s people interceding for Israel, the complete stopping of Hamas in Gaza, Hezbollah in Lebanon, the Houthis in Yemen, ISIS in Iraq, and Iran, the Taliban in Afghanistan, and other terrorist groups, there are many prayer leaders calling for concerted prayer. The world is reeling with horror at the Hamas attack of October 7, 2023, on Israel.
In addition, Rick and Patricia Ridings of Succat Hallel in Jerusalem, gave a word of warning over 15 years ago that Satan was going to try and start WW3 through a regional conflict or war. With the aligning of Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea, possible escalation globally is real, and even potentially imminent. Iran is close to gaining nuclear capabilities. Alliances are being formed globally that can produce deadly consequences.
Therefore, we are calling for 21 days of prayer and fasting, beginning Saturday, 11/11/23, through 12/1/23. Why are we starting on 11/11? Because of the significance of this being the eleventh hour. Simply put, there is no time to waste.
Worldwide, we are seeing turmoil in our streets. Chaos is ensuing on various levels, and more importantly, the Jewish People are, once again, the brunt of serious antisemitism. Chants of, “From the river to the sea,” calling for the complete annihilation of the Jewish State, Israel, are being shouted globally on university campuses to the tarmacs of airport runways.
History will judge us as our response to these threats. All Christians believe in the power of prayer. We quote 2 Chronicles 7:14. We talk about the prayer of agreement. Now, let us be the watchmen on the wall for our nations and the world.
Preparation for watchmen prayer:
1. Ask God for a clean heart. Spend time seeking God to show you any areas of unforgiveness, offense, or hatred. (Ps. 24:3-4)
2. Humble yourself under the hand of the Almighty God. Seek God for areas of pride. (1 Peter 5:6)
3. Repent for any antisemitism in your family or generations. (Numbers 24:9)
4. Fast as the Lord shows you. (Is. 58:6)
5. Pray Psalm 91 over yourself and your family members each day.
Prayer for Israel:
1. Pray Psalm 91 over Israel.
2. Ask God to heal and comfort the nation and the people whose family members were killed in the Hamas attack.
3. Pray for the return of the hostages.
4. Pray for the Israeli Defense Forces for protection.
5. Ask God to give the IDF eagle eyes to see with precision how to battle.
6. Pray for the intelligence community of Israel to know how to report on the Hamas terror engine for targeted strikes with the fewest loss of lives.
7. Pray against Iran obtaining nuclear power to destroy Israel.
8. Intercede that the war not spread to other fronts.
9. Pray for protection from the rockets and bombings taking place on a daily basis.
10. Intercede for the Messianic leaders and their families, and congregations for safety, as well as other ministries in the land.
Prayer against WWIII:
1. Pray that the coalition and any hidden “hand-shake” agreements between Iran, Russia, China, and North Korea be stopped. Intercede that they will not be able to be allies as a war engine.
2. Pray for Taiwan, South Korea, Vietnam, Japan, the Philippines, Malaysia, and surrounding nations be protected from being embroiled in WW3 and overtaken.
3. Pray for the overthrow of wicked governments that are manifesting an empire spirit to take over the lands and the wealth of other nations.
4. Intercede that other nations will not fund the rogue nations from forming alliances.
Intercession for the Innocent:
As we are also deeply grieved for the death and wounding of many innocent civilians in Gaza, let us cry out to God for a swift ending to Hamas. We must remember that we have brothers and sisters in Christ in Gaza and these other mentioned nations, such as Lebanon, who are suffering intensely, and we must pray for them.
May the Lord respond swiftly to our intercession to avert a third world war. May He give us more time to reap a great harvest of souls. And may He be glorified greatly in the nations of the earth!
Cindy Jacobs & Generals of Intercession
Jesus said to love God and love others. PRAYERIE is an administration of God’s love, to support the movement of God in our communities of faith and prepare the way of Jesus Christ in the Greater Erie Area! We do so with purpose, unity and perseverance.
To JOIN THE CELEBRATION Send an email to email@example.com and let us know of your event or tell us your story. We want to celebrate the love of God with you and others!
Our Core Values
To boost faith in God and advance His kingdom.
To mobilize strategic intercession.
To see ambassadors of Jesus Christ in positions of influence on every cultural mountain in the Erie community.
PRAYERIE is a move of God that sprang up out of a well of unity. This new stream started flowing with a collaboration of churches and business leaders who gathered together around the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association Rock the Lakes festival. Since then God has expanded prayer in Erie.
WHO IS ECBLA?
ERIE CHRISTIAN BUSINESS
The ECBLA was formed in 2015 when we realized that there wasn’t an official Christian group of business leaders in our community. Our focus was and is to pray for our community, build life giving relationships among us, and connect business leaders and community innovators together for the good of His Kingdom.
Our mission statement is to gather on a monthly basis to pray for our community and to unite diverse evangelical churches and leaders. We believe that through unity and prayer, we can help strengthen our community. Scott Bonnell
Did you know that WCTL stands for “With Christ There’s Life”? Tune your radio to 106.3 to catch the weekday prayer times: 6:35 AM, 11:20 AM, 2:20 PM, and at noon for worship and “Prayer with a Pastor”.
Joel Natalie wrestles with Erie’s biggest challenges in a high-energy, free-wheeling yet substantive conversation, that’s both engaging and entertaining. To join the conversation week days from 3-6:00 pm, call 814-679-1080.
Grace Regional Church Collaborative
Next up – November 27: The Church and on-line ministry
Join us on the 4th Monday evening of each month from 6:30pm – 8:00pm for a moderated panel discussion and Q&A. Ministry panel nights at GLI are designed to meet the Church where they are and provide an open door from our panelists for transparency, to help and encourage church leaders. We understand that the Church is dealing with isolation, stress, division and much more. We call attention to community, soul care, and spiritual disciplines within the Erie region by presenting specific topics which aim to encourage, build, and restore.
- September 25: Building Bridges with Other Faiths and Cultures
- October 23: Christian: What makes us the same/What makes us different
- November 27: The Church and Online Ministry
Pre-registration is appreciated. You can do that HERE.
Grace Leadership Development Center
Watch here for the next Leadership One Day
Grace Leadership Institute School of Ministry – 701 Holland St, Erie, PA.
We offer formal courses for those seeking a deeper level of Biblical knowledge or preparation for ministry. Whether you are seeking a credit-level graduate study, further certification in church theology or leadership, or to continue your personal development, we have a program that suits you. Additionally, we now offer a course audit option that allows you to complete courses without a grade or certificate at a lower cost.
Fall Courses –
Leadership101: The Calling of a Leader
TCL108: The Stories of World Faiths
TCL107: Christ in Culture
TCL104: Key Skills for Today’s Church Leader